2 bedroom house for saleElm Street, Chard
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Living room with kitchen off
- Two double bedrooms & bathroom
- Garage & parking to the side
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
Detached 2 bedroom bungalow with garage on Glynswood. Good sized living room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, sep WC. Outside garage and parking to the side, shed, greenhouse, & low maintenance gardens. Gas central heating and PVC double glazing.
PVC double glazed porch to the front with door to the hallway
With coats cupboard as well as large airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
PVC double glazed window to the front. Feature fireplace. Radiator. TV point.
Window and door to the rear porch. Fitted with range of wall and base units. Worktop with sink unit inset. Spaces for washing machine, cooker & fridge freezer.
Double to the rear with radiator.
Double to the front with radiator & built in wardrobe.
Bath having shower over & wash hand basin. Radiator.
PVC porch leading to the garden
There is a garage to the side having power and light connected. There is an electric roller shutter door. There is driveway parking in front of the garage.
The property has front & rear gardens. The rear garden is elevated and there are a shed and a greenhouse.
Proceed down the main street in Chard to the traffic lights. Turn left into Furnham Road. Turn left into Glynswood. Turn left into Elm Street and number 121 is on the corner of Elm Street and Glynswood.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savill Andrews, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.