1 bedroom apartment for saleByles Street, Liverpool
- GUIDE PRICE £80'000 - £95'000
- L8 Postcode
- Open plan lounge kitchen
- One bedroomed apartment
- An internal Inspection is strongly recommended
The property comprises of a first floor one bedroomed apartment with its own private entrance accessed from the ground floor level. The property comprises of hall, modern open plan lounge and modern kitchen, bedroom and family bathroom. It also benefits from GCH and DG and allocated parking space.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 to £95,000 Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer For Sale this one bedroomed apartment located in a popular location running off Park Road. The property is therefore ideally situated for easy access to a wide range of facilities and amenities including local shops, schools and public transport links, it is also within easy reach of the extensive range of amenities available in the ever expanding Liverpool Ciy Centre. An internal Inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the property and its location.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 23' 11" x 12' 9" ( 7.29m x 3.89m )
Double glazed french doors to Juliet balcony, radiator.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Panelled bath, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C.
Allocated parking to the rear and small front garden with borders.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60111503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.