3 bedroom terraced house for saleHighland Road, Norwich
- MID-TERRACED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING PANELLED DOORS AND SASH WINDOWS
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT
- BISECTED LAWNED GARDEN
- TIMBER WORKSHOP/SHED
- ON STREET PARKING
CALL NOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST located within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle is this bay fronted terraced home requiring modernisation. Located on a favoured tree-lined street this home would make an ideal home for one lucky purchaser!
Located on this favoured tree lined street in Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle is this bay fronted mid-terraced home that would require some modernisation throughout. this accommodation comprises of living room. inner lobby, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor whilst there are two double bedrooms off the landing to the first floor with the rear bedroom leafing through to the third box bedroom. The property itself offers original features including panelled doors and sash windows, however would benefit from a series of remedial works throughout. Externally the property benefits from on street parking to the front whilst to the rear of the property there is a generous sized bi-sected garden with timber workshop/shed at the rear. The property is being offered with no onward chain and we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Living Room 11' 9" with bay window x 11' 4" max ( 3.58m with bay window x 3.45m max )
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, gas fire place, wall lighting, ceiling rose and cornice with door leading to inner lobby.
Stairs to first floor and door leading through to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 4" max ( 3.58m x 3.45m max )
Single glazed sash windows to rear aspect electric fire place and wall lighting, with door leading through to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.93m )
fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with double glazed window to side aspect. Single bowl ceramic sink and drainer with work surfaces over, part-tiled walls, gas and electric cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising of bath, pedestal sink and high flush w/c with fully tiled walls.
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor with doors leading to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 4" max ( 3.66m x 3.45m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" max ( 3.66m x 3.45m max )
Single glazed sash window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe with loft access and door leading bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 4" ( 3.58m x 1.93m )
Single glazed sash window to rear aspect.
The property benefits from on street parking whilst to the rear of the property there is a bi-sected garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and plant bed borders with the advantage of a timber shed/workshop with power and lighting to the rear.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich on the Unthank Road, taking a right hand turning into Christchurch Road, take a left hand turning into Highland Road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60111542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.