3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDragonfly Lane, Cringleford, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- W/C, BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE PARKING
- WELL-PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
MODERN LUXURY IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. Located on the favoured Roundhouse Park development in Cringleford is spacious semi-detached home, offering well presented accomodation, viewing is essential!!
This three bedroom semi-detached home is located on the favoured Roundhouse Park development within Cringleford. The properties accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, living room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. The property itself benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating whilst externally there is driveway and garage parking and enclosed gardens to rear of the property. The property would be ideally suited to a range of buyers due to its location. We recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity as to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front aspect with door leading to the cloakroom and living room/dining room.
Comprising of low level w/c and wash hand basin. Extractor fan and radiator.
Living Room/dining Room 18' x 11' 2" max ( 5.49m x 3.40m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, under stairs cupboard and airing cupboard, radiator, telephone and television point. Stairs to first floor and door leading through to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen Diner 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with double glazed window to rear aspect as well as double glazed patio door leading to the garden. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer set into roll-top work surfaces, inset electric oven and gas hob stainless steel cooker hood over plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher space for fridge/freezer central heating boiler, radiator and tiled flooring
Landing with stairs to hall-way to first floor. Doors leading through to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and telephone point with door leading through to en-suite.
Double glazed window to front aspect and modern white suite comprised of shower cubicle, pedestal sink, low level w/c with extractor fan spotlighting, radiator and part-tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 7' 7" ( 3.38m max x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect fitted wardrobe, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' ( 2.36m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Modern white suite comprising of mixer taps and shower attachment over with a shower screen, pedestal sink and low level w/c,extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Front of the property is approached by a pathway leading to the front door. Whilst to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is fully enclosed with side access gate leading to the parking at the rear of the property where there is a garage and parking space in front of the garage.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along Unthank road. At the ring road traffic lights take a left onto mile end road, proceed onto roundabout taking a right hand turning onto Newmarket Road. Follow the A11 until you reach roundhouse park taking a right hand turning at the roundabout. At the following roundabout take a right hand turning onto Dragonfly Lane and the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60111545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.