3 bedroom penthouse for salePenthouse, Osprey Gate, Beechwood Park, Nr Berkhamstead, Boxmoor, Hertfordshire
Sold STC £695,000
- 1530 sqft three bedroom penthouse set within an exclusive development with lift serving all floors
- Built to a high specification to include kitchen/diner with contemporary units, composite worktops and integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing area and sumptuous en-suite bathroom
- Terrace area accessed from Kitchen/Dining area
- Perfect for downsizers or city commuters
- 999 year lease and 10 year BLP warranty
- Situated in a very desirable tree lined Avenue
- Walking distance to Hemel Hempstead station - 26 mins to London Euston
- Mature grounds with gated underground, allocated parking for 2 cars and a large storage unit.
Full descriptionFINAL PENTHOUSE APARTMENT NOW RELEASED
Ideal for downsizers or City commuters. Hemel Hempstead main line station within walking distance (London Euston 26 minutes). Major road links M1, M25 and A41 are only minutes away.
A private development of only 8 two bedroom + study apartments and two penthouses with balconies/terraces, set in their own mature grounds in this much sought after area of leafy Boxmoor.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss, please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_3966375
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3966375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.