3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Great Cheverell, Devizes
Sold STC £350,000
- Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Approx 6 years left on NHBC
INDIVIDUAL DETACHED property, comprising of Two Reception Rooms Three Bedrooms, En-Suite To Master. Other Benefits from an OPEN FIRE in the sitting room, LPG gas central heating and double glazing off road parking. Call Now To View.
This attractive individual detached family home, has a good sized entrance hall opening off to a modern 17ft kitchen/breakfast room, dual aspect sitting room with feature open fireplace, A separate dining room and downstairs cloakroom. A turned balustrade staircase has a useful under stairs storage cupboard housing the LPG boiler. On the first floor the gallery style landing opens up to three double bedrooms with En-suite. The family bathroom has a separate bath and shower. Further benefits include double glazing, LPG heating, Externally, Double five bar gates open on to a private drive providing parking for 2 cars, and there is a lawned garden with planted hedge.
Open timber storm porch with tiled roof. Access to entrance hall.
Hard wood front door, understairs cupboard and doors to cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, sitting room, with stairs to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and chrome radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.16m x 3.53m )
Duel aspect double glazed window to rear and side aspect, brick fire place with open fire, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, hardwood stained glass single glazed patio doors with access to rear garden. Two windows to either side, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 1" x 10' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.07m )
Cream shaker style fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, french door to rear garden, stainless steel 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces with contrasting splash back, tiled floor, electric double oven, electric hob, radiator, breakfast bar, integrated washing machine and fridge freezer and inset down lighting.
Stairs from entrance hall, Velux double glazed window to rear aspect, shelved cupboard, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 9' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.02m )
Four panel bay window to front aspect double glazed window to side, radiator, Tel/TV point and door to en-suite.
Double shower cubicle, radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling, chrome radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Four bay double glazed window to side, radiator and TV point,
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, Velux window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, chrome radiator, bath with taps, shower cubicle, part tiled, tiled floor and inset down lights.
Gated access, path to front door. Additional path leading to patio area and rear garden, outside tap.
Lawned with shrubs, gated access to rear garden, please note, propane gas filling point.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn and outside power point.
Dropped kerb and double five bar gate giving access to parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60114962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.