2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOak Crescent, Boston
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 BEDROOMS
- STUDY / GARDEN ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
FULLY REFURBISHED AND IMPROVED semi detached bungalow within close proximity of Boston Town Centre and its amenities , having been extended to the rear and being sold with the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
SEMI DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW - NO ONWARD CHAIN
Having a side entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, radiator, refitted carpet, coved cornice, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, wall mounted door chimes.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Having been refitted and comprising roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit and mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display cabinet, space for washing machine, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob and illuminated stainless steel fume extractor above, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, refitted vinyl floor covering, concealed Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.28m )
Having refitted carpet, coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, TV aerial point, feature wall mounted electric fire.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" maximum into entrance area x 14' 4" maximum into entrance area ( 3.28m maximum into entrance area x 4.37m maximum into entrance area )
Having refitted carpet, radiator, window to rear aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.67m )
Having refitted carpet, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within, access through to: -
Garden Room / Study 8' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.11m )
Having window to rear aspect, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Having been refitted with a contemporary style white 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with electric shower above and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking. The driveway continues through gated access along the side of the property providing vehicular access to the Garage. To the front of the property is a paved central square with shrub and surrounding borders.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area which leads to the remainder of the garden which. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Having up-and-over door. Served by power and lighting. Having window and service door to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60115019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.