2 bedroom flat for saleOnslow Square, South Kensington, SW7
- Exquisite refurbishment with high ceilings
- Direct access to a calm and well maintained communal garden
- Luminous reception with feature fireplace
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with high-end appliances
- High ceilings throughout with ample storage
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and French doors to gardens
- Green views to both aspects
- Communal gardens with tennis court and handsome church
This exquisitely rare two bedroom apartment is enviably located in the heart of South Kensington boasting wonderfully restored period features and direct access to an outstanding communal gardens.
Onslow Square is a picturesque, Georgian square offering exclusive, communal grounds, a handsome church and swift access to the many street cafes and boutiques available around South Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.