3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Denbury, Newton Abbot, Devon
- Attractive Period Cottage
- Sought After Village Location
- Detached Garden with Parking & Garage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Boot Room
- Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautiful and character packed period cottage, situated in the heart of the sought after village of Denbury. This property benefits from a detached garden with garage and parking, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, boot room, 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a family size bathroom. Internal viewing is a MUST!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60120530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BXO150036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.