2 bedroom terraced house for saleDenton Lane, Oldham, OL9
Offers in Excess of £89,950
- Has been a great spacious first time and family home for us.
- Gas central heating with a combination boiler
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Great open plan kitchen/diner, plenty of cooking/prepping areas (the centre of our home)
- Great enclosed garden space with grass, two storage sheds. Alley gates fitted. South facing.
- Council tax band A
- EPC rating D
- It has recently had loft insulation and cavity wall insulation done
- Very local to parks, motorway and metrolink links, close by bus stops to both Oldham and Manchester
- Fantastic infant/primary school on the lane
Two bedroom mid terrace property
Denton lane Chadderton
** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS **
** GREAT FAMILY OR FIRST TIME HOME **
We are proud to offer this deceptively spacious two bed mid terrace property situated in the popular residential area of Chadderton, close to Chadderton centre, local amenities, and good local schools.
This property has great local transport links with two local Metrolink stations close by, bus stops and only a 5 minute walk to Broadway (A663), and is close to M60 and M62.
The property comprises of a small entrance porch, living room, a large open plan kitchen/dining room with open staircase to the first floor.
On the first floor it has two double sized bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, and a modern family bathroom, carpeted landing area with loft access.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows.
There is a small forecourt to the front of the property, and an enclosed lawned garden to the rear benefitting from two lockable stone sheds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60132305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2x-qe54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.