2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrownlow Road, Wirral
- 2 Bedroom Terrace
- Double Bedrooms
- Nearby Transport Links
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Yard
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace property. If you are a first time buyer or an investor than this is the perfect property for you! NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace property. Ideally situated close to the local amenities New Ferry has to offer, with nearby transport links to Liverpool and Chester.The accommodation briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and two Double Bedrooms. This property also offers a decent size yard. Viewing is highly recommended especially for first time buyers! NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Door to front aspect (Double Glazed - Frosted), Radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.67m into bay x 3.71m into recess )
Bay window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Gas Fireplace, Radiator, Telephone point, TV point, Wooden Flooring.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.73m into recess )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Gas Fireplace, Radiator, TV Point, Under Stairs Cupboard open to...
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
Fitted Kitchen, Window to side aspect (Double Glazed), Frosted Door to yard, Sink/Drainer, Gas Oven, Gas Hob, space for Washing Machine/Dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.17m x 4.01m )
2x Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Built in Wardrobes, Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.12m into recess )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator.
Bathroom 10' x 8' 2" into recess ( 3.05m x 2.49m into recess )
Window to rear aspect (Frosted Double Glazed), Radiator, Bath/Mixer Taps, Shower, Shower Cubicle, Wash Hand Basin, WC, Partly Tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60133910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.