4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCentury Road, RETFORD
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000
- Superb FOUR BEDROOM Victorian semi detached home
- Off street parking for three cars end to end
- New combi boiler 2015, double glazing throughout
- Two reception rooms, ground floor bedroom and ensuite
- Three further first floor bedrooms, family bathroom
- Rear terrace, leading to a gated lawned garden
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000** This is a stunning FOUR bedroom Victorian semi detached beautifully presented throughout with a superb mix of traditional and modern features. Viewing is essential to appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation. With off street parking and a rear garden.
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000** Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Double glazed door, modern decor and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 12' 10" ( 3.73m max x 3.91m )
Fitted with a good range of pine farmhouse wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 sink and drainer. Recessed space for a range cooker with an extractor above plus space for a underunit fridge freezer. Spotlights to the ceiling, splashback tiling, concealed space for the boiler (new 2015) double glazed window and doors leading to the dining room and lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" into bay x 12' into bay ( 3.84m into bay x 3.66m into bay )
Double glazed box bay window to the front elevation, feature fire surround with a log burner inset, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
With laminate flooring, double glazed window, understairs storage, double glazed window and doors leading to the utility room and ground floor bedroom.
Space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer. Two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a double glazed door leading to the outside terrace.
Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 4" x 7' ( 3.45m x 2.13m )
A door from the dining room leads to the bedroom with a central heating radiator, velux style window and a double glazed window.
Wash hand basin and w.c, shower cubicle and a double glazed window.
A staircase leads from the entrance hall to the landing with loft access via a ladder.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.61m )
With extensive built in wardrobes to one wall, coving to the ceiling, two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' into recess ( 3.96m x 3.05m into recess )
With modern decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.03m )
With neutral decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath, complementary flooring, double glazed window and splashback tiling.
To the front of the property is a small enclosed cottage garden, to the rear is a paved terrace leading to a gated lawned garden enclosed by fence.
Off street parking to the side for three cars end to end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60133952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.