4 bedroom detached house for sale1 Maes Y Delyn, Ruthin
Withdrawn from Market
- A unique and contemporary designed three/four bedroom property
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom, study/bedroom four, bedroom three and utility room
- Gallery landing which overlooks the living accommodation
- Extensive decking to the rear which takes full advantage of the breathtaking views
- Gardens to the front and rear of the property
- The property is situated on the periphery of Cyffylliog some 4.5 miles Ruthin
- EPC Rating D 68
Offered For Sale a unique and contemporary designed three/four bedroom property situated on the periphery of Cyffylliog some 4.5 miles Ruthin. Cyffylliog is a small rural village nestling in the valley of River Clywedog, the village is centered on a Primary school and local pub while the nearby town provides a wide range of shopping facilities to include secondary schools, a library and leisure facilities. The ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hall, sitting room, open plan living/dining/kitchen area, utility, study/bedroom four, bedroom three and bathroom. The first floor accommodation comprises: landing, gallery landing with views over the surrounding countryside, master bedroom with en-suite and bedroom two. Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance garden and off road parking to the front. The extensive decking to the rear of the property takes full advantage of the breathtaking views across the surrounding countryside along with a private lawned area and a path which leads behind neighboring properties to a further secluded garden area. The solar panels and air-source heat pump generate approximately £1,400 per annum in government payments which rises annually with inflation for the next 17 years - please don't hesitate to contact the office for further information. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property and it's beautiful surroundings. EPC Rating D 68. Council Tax Band F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60137135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6845917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.