3 bedroom detached house for saleOak Eggar Chase, Pinewood, IPSWICH
Sold STC £240,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Popular Pinewood Location
- Ensuite to Master & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Interior
Generous sized three bedroom detached family home situated in the popular Pinewood development of Ipswich with access to the A12 & A14. The property benefits from a garage, modern interior and an ensuite to the Master Bedroom.
Stairs leading to the first floor, two storage cupboards and door leading to:
Low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' ( 4.72m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 9' ( 4.65m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear and patio doors opening through to the rear garden. Matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, built-in oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 3.81m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in storage and radiator. Door to:
Shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 2" max ( 2.59m x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, obscure double glazed window to the front and partly tiled.
Drop curb to the side with access to the garage with up and over door and power and lighting.
Low maintence garden mainly decked with slate and shingled areas, flowerbeds, shrubbery, established trees and mainly enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60137639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.