7 bedroom detached house for saleThe Manor House, High Street, Walkern, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- A seven bedroom detached home
- This period property was built in 1728
- Situated in the middle of a half-acre plot
- Requiring modernisation estimated to be £100,000
- A beautiful country feel
- Situated in the heart of the stunning village of Walkern offering a village store and pubs
- Boasting space, period features and beams in all rooms
- Carport providing space of three cars and triple garage
- Focal point fireplaces in the sitting room and snug
- Fabulous high ceilings
'The Manor House' built in 1728 is a seven bedroom detached house with five reception rooms, sitting in the middle of a half acre plot. The house is in need of modernisation at an estimated cost of £100,000.
Property ref: 121_2622_4158745
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60137903.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4158745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.