3 bedroom barn conversion for saleSchool Road, Erpingham, Norwich
- Delightful Period Property
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Oil ch & double glazed windows
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing is highly recommended
Brewery Barn is the most delightful period property set in the heart of Erpingham. The property has recently been updated throughout and is offered with No Onward Chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
Brewery Barn is the most delightful period property set in the heart of Erpingham, having recently been updated throughout and offering a unique blend of character features including exposed A-Frames and a Bespoke refitted kitchen. The property has it all. Accommodation is flexible including 2/3 bedrooms that include a mezzanine floor with decorative ironwork banister overlooking the lounge. The property benefits from having oil central heating, double glazed windows and an updated bathroom. The property is offered with No Onward Chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Wooden double glazed door, double glazed window, pamment flooring and exposed beam. Step down to bedroom 1, step up to lounge and door to utility room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.60m )
Fitted with wall and base units, wood effect work surfaces, extractor fan, Oil fired boiler supplying the central heating, pamment flooring and exposed brickwork. double glazed window with wood window sill
Bedroom 1 17' 8" max x 9' 4" ( 5.38m max x 2.84m )
Radiator and velux and double glazed window.
Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room 28' 3" x 16' 3" ( 8.61m x 4.95m )
Open Plan Triple Aspect Room with brickwork fireplace with woodburner inset to tiled hearth, radiators and TV point. A-Frame beams, wall lights, wooden floor and double doors to the rear courtyard.
Refitted Bespoke handmade kitchen with base units, butler sink, wooden splashback, wooden work surfaces, built-in fridge, space for cooker and built-in wine racks, breakfast bar. Double glazed windows, radiator, spotlights and stairs to mezzanine floor.
Mezzanine 16' 2" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.93m max x 3.73m max )
Restricted head height.
Decorative ironwork banister overlooking the lounge area, TV point, exposed beam and double glazed window with field views.
Recessed shelving, radiator, pamment tiled floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" max x 9' 1" ( 4.55m max x 2.77m )
L-Shape room with TV point, radiator, double glazed window and built-in cupboard
Fitted with updated suite comprising P-Shape bath with mixer taps and drench head shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, window.
To the front of the property is a gravel driveway providing ample parking and there is a covered wood store to the side. There are raised beds with sleeper edging, stocked with shrubs and plant borders to the side of the driveway. A step leads to the front door.
A gate gives access into an enclosed side garden, which is laid to lawn.
To the rear is a small shingled courtyard with steps up to the property.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Cromer and turn left signposted Erpingham. Proceed into the village then turn left at the Erpingham Arms Public House into School Road. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60140960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.