5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chestnuts,Abingdon
Withdrawn from Market
- Galleried Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room & separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & separate Shower Room
- Reception Room
- Dining Room & separate Family Room
- Study/Office & separate Snug
- Five Bedrooms (Two En-suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Swimming Pool Room with folding doors to rear
- Gardens, Double Garage and Driveway
A substantial detached house situated in this sought after North Abingdon location. The property benefits from five receptions & indoor swimming pool.
Located in a small, smart and exclusive development in North Abingdon this family home has five bedrooms and benefits from four reception rooms as well as a study/office. There is a kitchen/breakfast room and a separate utility room together with two en-suite shower rooms to bedrooms one and two. The in-door swimming pool has folding doors to the rear garden and there is another shower room at the rear of the double garage.
The Chestnuts is one of the most desirable addresses in North Abingdon, being a small, established, and leafy no through-road that is populated with larger four or five bedroom detached homes. The property offers great links, with bus routes to Oxford on Radley Road, and Radley Train Station c.1.5 miles with regular trains to Oxford & Didcot Parkway and fast trains to London Paddington.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2054261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.