3 bedroom detached house for saleChequers Lane, Bressingham
- Detached Grade II Listed Cottage
- Situated Along a Quiet Country Lane
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Sun Room
- No Onward Chain
*** UNDER OFFER *** A charming three/four bedroom detached Grade II listed thatched cottage dating back to the 18th Century situated along a small country lane in the picturesque village of Bressingham with attractive rural views over local countryside.
Situated along a small country lane in the picturesque village of Bressingham is this three/four bedroom detached Grade II listed thatched cottage with far reaching views over the surrounding countryside. The accommodation comprises, sun room, rear hall, cloakroom and utility room, the hallway provides access to the kitchen, dining room and sitting room, an inner hall then leads to the bedroom/study and downstairs family bathroom. There are two staircases either end of the cottage both leading to landing rooms and two bedrooms.
The cottage offers a wealth of period features including exposed beams and timbers, an Inglenook fireplace with original bread oven. The thatch was re-ridges in approximately 2014 and further benefits oil fired central heating via radiator.
Outside the property is approached via a quiet country lane with a five bar gate leading to the off road parking, the garden is largely laid to lawn with a good selection of mature shrubs and bushes, two garden sheds and a greenhouse.
Radiator, tiled flooring, vaulted double glazed glass roof, side aspect double glazed door with electric blinds.
Tiled flooring, side aspect window and door, uplighters, doors to;
Side aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator, low level flush and hand wash basin.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Side aspect double glazed window, wood work surfaces, base units Velux window, space for tumble dryer and freezer and tiled flooring.
Panelled spa bath, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, part tiled wall, tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail and radiator, shower cubical and airing cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.24m )
Side and rear aspect window, granite work surface, butler sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring oak wood unit, radiator, recessed spot lights and exposed beams and timbers, range style electric oven with 5 ring ceramic hob, integral fridge, doors to;
Dining Room 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Front aspect window, front aspect gable door, carpet, radiator, fire with wood burning stove, boiler, cupboard, stairs to bedroom two and landing, open to;
Inner Hall 5' 9" x 5' 3" ( 1.75m x 1.60m )
Front aspect window, carpet, catch handle doors to;
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Front aspect window, radiator, exposed beams and timbers, fire place with open fire and original bread oven, wall uplighters, catch handle doors to;
Study / Bedroom Three
Rear and side aspect window, radiator and carpet, exposed beams and timbers.
Landing Room 9' 6" x 9' 3" Max ( 2.90m x 2.82m Max )
Side aspect window, exposed beams with vaulted ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobes, wall uplighters, latch handle doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Side aspect window, radiator, carpet, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and timbers.
Landing Room Two 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Side aspect window, radiator, carpet, part vaulted ceiling with loft storage area, exposed beams latch handle doors to;
Rear aspect window, carpet, radiator vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and timbers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS104168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.