4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWokingham Road, Earley, Reading
Sold STC £575,000
- An Extended Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- Lovely Large Rear Garden
- Versatile Accommodation
- Large Kitchen\Dining Room with Utility Room
- Easy access to Earley station
This chalet style detached bungalow is situated in the sought after Earley area and is ideally located for access to Reading and Wokingham Town Centres, The property provides versatile accommodation over two floors, a particular feature of the property is the beautiful large rear garden.
This chalet style detached bungalow is offers flexiable accommodation over two floors with large lounge, spacious kitchen\dining room with a utility room, two bedrooms and family bathroom on the ground floor with a further two bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property offers off road parking for 8 cars and a beautifully established large rear garden.
The property is ideally located for local bus routes into Reading and Wokingham Town Centres. Access to the A329M and M4 are all conveniently located nearby as it Earley Railway station which provides rail links to London Waterloo and Reading.
Internal viewing of this lovely chalet style bungalow is highly recommended.
Lounge 17' x 15' 1" ( 5.18m x 4.60m )
Kitchen\dining Room 22' 5" x 13' 4" ( 6.83m x 4.06m )
Utility Room 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Four 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Parking For 8 Cars
Beautiful Large Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60142745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.