3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlloway Grove, Hemlington, Middlesbrough
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi -Detached Property in Hemlington
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Single Garage
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Fantastic location for amenities and nearby schools
** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND YOUNG FAMILIES** Looking for your first family home in an ideal location? Then look no further! We are pleased to bring to the market this well presented Three bedroom semi -detached property in popular Hemlington.
Location, Location, Location, this family home in popular Hemlington is ideally situated! Within a ten minute walking distance of local amenities and nearby primary schools, this Three bedroom Family home in Hemlington is ideal for first time buyers or families waiting to get onto the property ladder. Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge/ Diner, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Three good sized bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally there are good sized front and rear gardens ideal for children to play, driveway to fit two cars and a single garage. Call today to book your viewing to ensure you do no miss out!
Double glazed door to front elevation
Lounge 12' 7" x 13' ( 3.84m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation with telephone point , TV point, coving to the ceiling and nice decoration throughout.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 15' 9" ( 3.07m x 4.80m )
Open plan diner leading from lounge.
Kitchen 7' x 10' 9" ( 2.13m x 3.28m )
Partly tiled Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a sink integrated into work surfaces. Includes integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Also includes double glazed window to side elevation and door leading to back garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor with double glazed window to side elevation. Benefits from natural light.
Double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" MAX x 9' 3" ( 2.69m MAX x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side elevation with built in wardrobes, radiator and light fitting.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 8' 8" ( 1.93m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Partly tiled bathroom comprising: bath with overhead shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
To the front of the property a lawned area, driveway to fit two cars leading to single garage. To the rear a lawned garden with paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60142760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.