2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapman Grove, Corby
Sold STC £125,000
- Two Double Bedroom End Of Terraced Home
- Generous Sized Low Maintenance Gardens
- Extensive Driveway
- Desirable Lloyds Area
- No Chain
Offered to the market with no upward chain is this two bedroom end of terraced property, boasting generous sized gardens to the front and rear, ample off road parking within the desirable Lloyds area.
Set within a grove within the Lloyds area, the accommodation features an entrance hall, lounge/dining room featuring a contemporary electric fire, a fitted kitchen with a separate utility room and to the first floor landing there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are substantial sized low maintenance gardens to the front and rear with an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Book your time slot today to avoid disappointment!
Entry via a double glazed door with obscure panes to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator, coving to the the ceiling, and archway to the kitchen, door to the utility room and lounge and a dogleg staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge / Diner 18' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.30m )
This room features a wall mounted electric fire, two wall mounted radiators, telephone and TV points, coving to the ceiling and double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 6" excluding recess ( 3.10m x 2.90m excluding recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over, an electric oven, gas hob, space for an upright fridge/freezer and space for under counter appliance. Further features include an understairs cupboard, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a double glazed door with obscure panes to the side aspect into the garden.
This room features space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, a wall mounted central heating boiler and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include an overstairs inbuilt storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 5.56m x 3.02m max )
This room features a wall mounted radiator and double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max into wardrobe recess x 7' 2" ( 3.02m max into wardrobe recess x 2.18m )
This room features a wall mounted radiator, two sets of fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer taps and hand held shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include a wall mounted radiator, an airing cupboard and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
A low maintenance gravelled frontage featuring an extensive driveway to the side, fully enclosed by a low level brick wall frontage with double wrought iron gates providing pedestrian access to the front entrance and gated access to the rear garden.
To the rear is a substantial sized rear garden with a large decking area to one side and further gravelled area to the other side, featuring a small tree to the centre with a seating area, shrubs to the borders and fully enclosed by timber panel fencing with gated access to the front and providing a right of way for neighbouring property.
An extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60145163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.