7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooks Hall Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £450,000
- Beautiful Seven Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Location
- Stunning Interior
- Large Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
This beautiful Victorian home has been lavishly refurbished throughout offering seven bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and an additional WC makes this home ideal for most family needs. The property also benefits from a basement level suitable for a wine cellar and workshop.
This beautiful property benefits from NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property is located within walking distance to Ipswich town centre, Christchurch Park and is in close proximity to Ipswich main line train station. Ipswich town is a vibrant shopping area and includes a range of both boutique and larger shopping facilities.
Delve deeper into Suffolk's rural retreats such as Hintlesham Hall, Milsoms at Kesgrave Hall and enjoy the charm of the surrounding rural towns and villages including the quintessential market town Woodbridge, all within a short drive.
Wide entrance hall with ample room for coats and shoes, stairs leading to the first floor and door leading down to basement.
Approximately head height with work bench, power and lighting. Makes for an ideal work shop or store area.
Second Basement Room
Storage area and makes for an ideal wine cellar.
Family Room 12' 10" x 15' max ( 3.91m x 4.57m max )
Large double glazed bay window to the front, feature fireplace and radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.59m x 3.68m )
Double glazed large bay window to the side, feature fireplace with integral wood burner and radiator.
Door with side access and door opening through to:
Dining Area 17' 11" x 8' 10" ( 5.46m x 2.69m )
Fire wood and surround with stone heath, open brick backing with central integrated wood burner, double doors with inset window to the rear and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 12' ( 2.92m x 3.66m )
Matching eye and base level units with wood effect roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed window to the side.
Utility Area 7' 4" x 8' ( 2.24m x 2.44m )
Door opening through to the rear and side door opening through to utility area.
Laundry Room 4' 11" x 4' 11" ( 1.50m x 1.50m )
Plumbing for washing machine/dryer and dishwasher.
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and tiled splashbacks.
First Floor landing
Stairs leading to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.78m )
Generous double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front, built-in triple wardrobe with drawers and radiator. Opening onto:
Modern three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity hand wash basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Generous sized room with double glazed window to the side, mock fireplace with surround, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.72m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the side, cast iron surround, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Six 8' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window through to the rear, fire surround, built in storage and radiator.
Modern contemporary three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and vintage style shower attachment, vanity hand wash basin with storage underneath and low level WC. Tiled flooring and partly tiled walls and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard above stairs and doors opening through to:
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 15' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.80m )
Generous sized bedroom making an ideal guest suite with a feature arch window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Currently used as a study with large double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Seven 9' 2" x 13' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Paved with ample off road parking and garage towards the rear of the driveway. Gated access to the rear garden.
Patio area ideal for entertainment and space for patio chairs and table ideal for alfresco dining, steps down to lawned area, the rear of the garden is astro turfed to provide a play area to enjoy all year round, mainly enclosed with shrub and tree borders to provide privacy and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60145190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.