3 bedroom terraced house for saleCentury Road, Retford
Sold STC £85,000
- ** FOR SALE BY AUCTION **
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Rear gardens
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Ideally located to access the amenities of Retford town and train station
Remains available under the auction conditions, for further information or to make an offer, please contact us on 01777 704248. THREE bedroom Victorian terrace property, positioned on an established road to the fringes of Retford town, ideally located to access amenities and Retford rail station.
GREAT RENTAL INVESTMENT. OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE bedroom Victorian terrace property, positioned on an established road to the fringes of Retford town, ideally located to access amenities and Retford rail station.
Lounge 11' 10" plus bay x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.45m into recess )
Feature fire surround with an electric stove, picture rail, double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.96m x 3.48m into recess )
Feature fire surround with a living flame gas fire, understairs storage, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.73m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a range of beech finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces. Space for a washing machine, gas cooker and fridge freezer and a double glazed window.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c Central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' 3" max into recess ( 3.96m x 3.73m max into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted storage.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.73m x 1.96m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
To the front is a small cottage garden, to the rear is a paved garden with a grassed area, enclosed by fence and wall and gated.
Condition Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £625.00 + vat (£750) payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
All offers made prior to auction must be able to exchange immediately once informed acceptable & must adhere to all the auction conditions. But please note we are unable to accept and exchange on any offer the week prior to the auction. Offers are more than welcome but we would need you to take this to the room or for it to be a telephone or proxy bid
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60145196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Retford on 01777 704248.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.