4 bedroom detached house for saleMoor Lane, Fiskerton, LINCOLN
Sold STC £499,000
- Four Bedroom Character Cottage
- Extensive Plot of Approximately 2.75 Acres
- Two Ensuites & Family Bathroom
- Sought After Village Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated on an extensive and well maintained plot of approximately two and three quarter acres within the ever popular and sought after village of Fiskerton is this beautifully presented and four bedroom extended character cottage. ( UP TO 17 ACRES OF LAND COULD BE AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION)
Situated on an extensive and well maintained plot of approximately two and three quarter acres within the ever popular and sought after village of Fiskerton is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom extended character cottage benefiting from mature gardens with an array of mature trees and shrubs, orchard with mature apple and pear trees, excellent local schooling, exposed beams, pony paddock with stable, large workshop (1200 sq ft) with 3 phase electricity and a large greenhouse (40ft x 60ft). The property benefits further from extended accommodation with Travertine tile flooring and a grand entrance hall with high ceiling. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Grand Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining/Games Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Sitting Room, Study, Four Bedrooms with Two Ensuites and a Family Bathroom. Furthermore there are five large sheds providing a vast amount of storage, garaging or space for animals/livestock and a large gravelled area providing ample off-road parking leading to the workshop.
With front entrance door, Travertine tile flooring, underfloor heating, built-in shoe and coat cupboards and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
Grand Entrance Hall
Having Travertine tile flooring, underfloor heating, high ceiling, half glazed door leading out to the garden and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With feature curved wall and door, low level WC and wash hand basin.
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a large bespoke picture window and door leading out to the garden, vaulted ceiling, underfloor heating and a feature Clearview log burner with decorative stone surround.
A spacious double bedroom having dual aspect windows to the side and rear, wood flooring, underfloor heating, bespoke fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, his and hers wash hand basins and a large shower cubicle; complete with Travertine tiled walls and flooring, full length mirror and a bespoke display cupboard.
Having a window to the side aspect, wood flooring, underfloor heating, bespoke fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, bespoke wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a feature curved wall, slate tiling and underfloor heating.
Dining / Games Room
With original beams, one ash post and panelled feature wall, Travertine tile flooring and radiator.
Split level, being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with hand built cupboards and granite work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink, space for a Rangemaster cooker with cooker hood above and further appliances; complete with original beams, Travertine tile flooring, window to the front aspect and a bespoke oak breakfast bar.
With work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer; complete with terracotta tile flooring and a built-in larder cupboard with shelving, storage and a door to the front aspect.
A spacious, light and airy reception room having dual aspect windows to the front and rear, wood flooring, radiator and a feature log burner with decorative solid oak fire surround.
Having a window to the front aspect, ample space for a desk with multiple power points and a feature half glazed door and panelling from the Entrance Hall.
A further light and airy room having dual aspect windows enjoying far reaching views towards the Lincoln Cathedral, radiator and loft access.
Having a window to the front aspect, painted matchboard ceiling and radiator.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, bath and a shower cubicle; complete with a window to the front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60146891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.