3 bedroom flat for saleMoray Park, Doune
Fixed Price £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bed Top Floor Flat
- Lounge/ Dining, Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- ECH, DG, Garage
- EPC - E(46)
A deceptively large 3 bedroom top floor flat situated within this popular village of Doune with open views across Moray Park.
The home offers extensive accommodation which is accessed through a well kept security entrance. The flat consists of entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, exceptionally large dining area open plan onto living room with feature box bay window, stylish bathroom and three double bedrooms. There is excellent storage provision.
Internally the home is decorated in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The property further benefits from double glazing, electric underfloor heating and communal gardens. A garage is situated close by which is also included within the sale.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres.
Lounge 16' 4" into bow bay window x 11' 2" ( 4.98m into bow bay window x 3.40m )
Dining Area 15' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" to back of wardrobe x 10' 2" max ( 3.51m to back of wardrobe x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" to back of wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 3.76m to back of wardrobe x 2.39m )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Bath 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.