3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraddon Road, LOUGHBOROUGH
Offers Over £170,000
- Offers over £170,000
- Semi Detached House
- Well Presented & Upgraded Throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner & Bathroom
- Well Presented Garden
Offers over £170,000
Semi detached house situated in the residential town of Loughborough.
The property offers well presented & upgraded living accommodation and is offered to the market with no chain.
A viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer
Offers over £170,000
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this well presented & upgraded semi detached house situated in the popular residential town of Loughborough.
The property offers modern & well maintained internal accommodation and comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front & rear gardens and shared driveway.
A viewing is advised.
Double glazed door to front aspect and double glazed windows to front & side.
Door to front aspect and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' MAX ( 3.61m x 4.27m MAX )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with inset fire, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage space and television point.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 3" x 16' 10" ( 2.82m x 5.13m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, one & a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, gas cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for dryer, fridge-freezer space, double glazed windows to rear aspect and double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' MAX ( 3.63m x 2.74m MAX )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 6" MAX ( 2.90m x 3.20m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" MAX x 7' 6" MAX ( 2.69m MAX x 2.29m MAX )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobes with over stairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC and partially tiled walls.
Low maintenance frontage with pebbled area and shared driveway.
Lawned rear garden with pebbled surround, raised planting beds, paved pathway leading to paved patio area and enclosed in a fence surround with outside tap & light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60149309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.