4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCecil Road, Norwich
Sold STC £300,000
- Three / four bed semi detached house
- Full of character and charm
- Enclosed rear garden with secret garden
- Well presented throughout
- Off road parking
- NO chain
An exceptional 1930's built three / four bedroom bay fronted semi detached house positioned on the Trafford Estate, a favoured residential location close to a range of local amenities including great schools.
The unique property boasts a wealth of original features and style including period style ceilings, smooth plastered with battens and two original tiled fireplaces. There is a stunning private enclosed rear garden with beautiful secret garden, off road parking for several vehicles, handy side lobby and original walk in pantry. This property would be ideal for families and couples and is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
With stairs to the first floor, dado rail, radiator and two under stairs storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay max x 11' 10" min ( 4.11m into bay max x 3.61m min )
Inset open fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail, radiator, shelved recess, base level storage unit, battened ceiling and bay window to the front aspect.
Formal Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.33m narrowing to 2.77m )
Inset open fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, uPVC double bedrooms to the rear garden, two windows to the rear aspect and battened ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level kitchen units with space for electric cooker, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit and window to the rear aspect.
Side Lobby 8' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.08m )
Door to side aspect, door to large walk in original pantry.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
With exposed beams, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side aspect, access to roof space, cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay max x 13' 1" max ( 4.34m into bay max x 3.99m max )
With uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, picture rail and fitted mirror.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a brick weave driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles accessed view double gates. There is a lawned front garden with pretty well stocked shrub beds and border. The rear garden is beautifully presented, enclosed by fence and hedging, and mainly laid to lawn with a large brick weave patio and well stocked and attractive shrub beds and borders with mature tress such as willow. There is a green house and garden shed also included in the sale. A natural arch leads to a secret garden which is at the rear of the plot, it is laid to lawn with attractive central fish pond and enclosed by hedging and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60153515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.