3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanterbury Street, Gillingham, Kent.
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE separate bedroom mid terrace house
- NEW kitchen, bathroom and flooring throughout
- Ever popular UPPER GILLINGHAM location
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Purple Property are delighted to bring to the market in our opinion well presented refurbished house, with a new kitchen and bathroom and new flooring throughout. Situated in the ever popular upper Gillingham location, this property would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. Please do not miss out book your viewing slot.
Double glazed door to
HALLWAY: carpet as laid, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard. Doors to
LOUNGE: 23 6 x 9 4 (7.17m x 2.87m) Double glazed window to front, carpet as laid, radiator.
KITCHEN/ DINER: 20 3 x 8 5 (6.18m x 2.57m) Double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, oven hob and extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Carpet as laid, storage cupboard, radiator. Doors to
BEDROOM ONE: 12 8 x 11 6 (3.88m x 3.51m) Double glazed window to front, carpet as laid, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 10 11 x 8 5 (3.33m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to rear, carpet as laid, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: 11 4 x 7 3 (3.47m x 2.21m) Double glazed window to rear, carpet as laid, radiator.
BATHROOM: Double glazed window to side, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
GARDEN: Low maintenance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purpleproperty.biz, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.