2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLower Sunbury
- Exclusive lift served development
- beautifully presented ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- security video entry phone
- contemporary style open plan living room/kitchen
- secure underground parking space
- ample visitors parking
- communal gardens
Forming part of an exclusive lift served development built by Crest Homes in 2016, located off The Avenue close to the Nuffield Health Club and within easy reach of the station, local parks, River Thames etc., a beautifully presented 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor apartment with security video entry phone, 4-Zone Pilot Wire heating system and Megaflo Eco hot water, spacious entrance hall, contemporary style open plan living room/kitchen with full range of Siemens built-in appliances and French doors to private patio area, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom with French doors to own patio area, bathroom/w.c., secure underground parking space plus ample visitors parking,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542131_7740037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.