2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlverstone Avenue, Hartlepool
- 2 BEDROOMED BAY FRONTED END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- SUPERB KITCHEN/DINER
- SUMPTUOUS BATHROOM/WC
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
TRENDY BAY FRONTED END TERRACED HOUSE WITH 'TOWN GARDENS' TO THREE SIDES. Impeccably presented with re-skimmed walls. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, this charming two Bedroom home is highly recommended.
TRENDY BAY FRONTED END TERRACED HOUSE WITH 'TOWN GARDENS' TO THREE SIDES. Impeccably presented with re-skimmed walls. Contemporary decor with matching floor coverings, delightful re-fitted Kitchen/Diner with range of ultra modern units and twin French doors to Gardens and lavish re-fitted Bathroom/WC. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, this charming two Bedroom home is highly recommended.
UPVC panelled entrance door with oval cut glass Double Glazed insert, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 10" (into wide angled bay window) ( 4.19m x 3.61m (into wide angled bay window) )
reskimmed walls and ceiling, TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, radiator.
Superb Kitchen/ Diner 14' 11" x 7' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.21m )
extensively refitted with ultra modern range of high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with contrasting roll top working surfaces with identical splashback panels, concealed workbench lighting, inset white single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, matching tiled flooring, range of integrated appliances comprising oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor over, fridge with matching panelled door, separate freezer with matching panelled door and dishwasher with matching panelled door, concealed space with plumbing suitable for washing machine, Dining Area, recessed downlighting, recessed under stairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
access to roof void, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 1 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
boxed radiator, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 2 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Sumptuous Bathroom/ Wc
superbly refitted with full height tiling with contrasting mosaic inlay, matching white three piece suite comprising shower bath with timber side panel and folding glazed side screen with mains operated shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, trendy 'tongue and groove' timber clad ceiling painted white, coved cornicing, chrome wall mounted heated towel rail.
Low Maintenance Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60166054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.