2 bedroom park home for saleLittle Lakeland Caravan Park, Wortwell, Harleston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BRAND NEW
- Holiday Park Home
- Overlooking Fishing Lakes
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathroom and Walk-in Dressing Room
- Separate Shower Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen / Dining & Living Room
- Double Glazed uPVC Windows
A BRAND NEW Holiday Park Home offering open plan living/dining/kitchen. Two bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe alongside separate shower room. Spacious plot positioned on the lakeside with off road parking for 2 cars.
The Superior features a double sliding patio door within a full glass front giving direct access to your own deck overlooking the lake. The living room is wonderfully inviting, with comfortable seating incorporating a fold out cushion bed and coordinated scatter cushions. The bedrooms include plush headboards and coordinated curtains. The modern stylish kitchen has high gloss doors with led plinth lights and under unit lighting with many integrated appliances and an American style fridge/freezer.
The Superior has a light and spacious bathroom with a shower above the bath plus a second shower room featuring a large shower enclosure; both include mirrored cabinets and dual flush toilets.
Living Room Area 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Open plan to kitchen area, has large double glazed side and rear aspect windows, allowing a triple aspect with quadruple sliding doors, electric wall mounted fire, two radiators with a range of fitted furniture and DVD cabinet and coffee table and three piece suite.
Kitchen / Diner Area 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and door to side aspect, a range of wall and base fitted units, laminate effect wood flooring, built in wall mounted microwave slim line integral dishwasher, stainless steel sink and separate drainer with mixer tap over, fitted double oven and integral washing machine, fitted American style fridge/ freezer and extractor fan over oven.
Fitted carpet and radiator with doors leading to all rooms
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
double glazed full length bay window to front aspect, carpet, fitted units and bed side tables, TV point radiator and large fitted wardrobe door to;
Low Level flush WC, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail, fitted cupboards, obscure double glazed window to side aspect and a double shower cubicle, this room also houses the boiler a cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' narrowing to 4' 2" ( 2.87m x 1.83m narrowing to 1.27m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, twin room with fitted carpet, radiator and TV point and fitted wardrobes and doors.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, 3 piece white suite including pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, paneled bath, vinyl tile effect flooring, fully plumbed shower and glass screen, extractor fan and wall mounted mirrored cabinet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.