1 bedroom flat for saleHallsworth Road, Manchester
- CHAIN FREE
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- QUIET LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT & MOTORWAY LINKS
- WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- COMMUNAL PARKING
- REQUIRES INTERNAL MODERNISATION
- FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW
** NO CHAIN! GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT ** Located close by to amenities and transport links, this property could be the perfect one for you! The block is well maintained and has ample amounts of communal grounds and parking! The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, LARGE RECEPTION ROOM, fitted kitchen, GREAT SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOM and fitted bathroom. Call today to book a viewing on this property on 0161 707 4900! *Further details to follow*
Ceiling light point and carpeted floors.
14' 9'' x 10' 5'' (4.49m x 3.17m)
Single glazed window to the front, ceiling light point and carpeted floors.
6' 1'' x 11' 1'' (1.85m x 3.38m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and integrated stainless steel sink and drainer. Four ring gas hob and oven. Single glazed windows to the side and front, ceiling light point, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
9' 8'' x 14' 5'' (2.94m x 4.39m)
Single glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point and carpeted floors.
Fitted three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with electric shower over. Single glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6803935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.