3 bedroom terraced house for saleStevenson Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented townhouse
- Three bedrooms and loft room
- Good sized lounge
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Ideal for families or buy to let investors
A spacious, impressive and highly deceptive three bedroom 1950's built townhouse positioned in a sought after location which lies just west of Norwich between Dereham Road and Earlham Grove Road.
This three storey home has an impressive loft room with stairs form the landing on the first floor, excellent size lounge / dining room and a comfortable kitchen / breakfast room. There is a ground floor bathroom, three good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a 33ft private enclosed rear garden. The property also has on road layby parking and further benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. An early viewing is recommended.
With entrance door, stairs to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 6" x 13' 7" narrowing to 12' ( 4.42m x 4.14m narrowing to 3.66m )
Inset feature fireplace, fitted laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.39m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen un its with built in electric hob and oven, understaris storage cupboard, fitted laminate flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC with radiator, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to loft room.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.84m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
Loft Room 9' 8" x 9' 3" max ( 2.95m x 2.82m max )
With velux window to the front aspect.
There is lay by parking available on the road itself. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to law with paved patio and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60171026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR120906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.