2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCampion Close, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom end of terraced house
- Lounge and conservatory
- Garage en-bloc and driveway
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Highly sought after area with amenities nearby
- EPC energy rating D (67)
What the Owner says:
When we chose this house it was mainly due to its location. This is a nice, quiet cul-de-sac where small children can play outside and there is an excellent primary school nearby as well as a park if they need to run off some steam with their friends.There is a garage en-bloc which is just next door and has a driveway and there is never any trouble finding somewhere to park.Since we moved in we have kept the house pristine, have regularly redecorated and, in the last year, have also fitted a new kitchen and bathroom.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 15'5 x 9'11 (4.70m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'7 x 8'3 (2.62m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 8'10 x 8'8 (2.69m x 2.64m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'7 x 8'8 (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 6'1 (3.23m x 1.86m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage En-Block with driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.