2 bedroom detached house for saleHeene Place, Worthing
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached House
- Central Location (Close to Shops & Seafront)
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Garage & Off Road Parking
*GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000* A fantastic and superbly presented two bedroom detached house in a sought after location in central Worthing. This spacious house has many superb features including a garage and off road parking as well as being in a lovely condition throughout.
This house is designed and presented to a high standard and briefly comprises of a large living room, a separate dining room, a modern kitchen and a large conservatory. Upstairs you will find two good sized bedrooms and a lovely family bathroom.
Externally the property feature a large garage and off road parking and a nice sized rear garden.
The location is extremely desirable with the property being in a lovely central location, it is a short walk from the seafront as well as Worthing Town Centre.
Double Glazed Door to Front
Cupboard, Radiator, Tiled Flooring, Alarm System
Lounge 12' 9" MAX x 13' 11" MAX ( 3.89m MAX x 4.24m MAX )
Double Glazed Window, Fire Place, Radiator, TV Point
Dining Room 13' 1" MAX x 10' MAX ( 3.99m MAX x 3.05m MAX )
Double Glazed Patio Doors to Conservatory, Radiator, Phone Point
Conservatory 13' 5" MAX x 9' 10" MAX ( 4.09m MAX x 3.00m MAX )
Double Glazed Window, Double Glazed Patio Doors, Radiator, Tiled Floor, Roof Vents, Utility Area
Kitchen 10' MAX x 6' 7" Into Bay ( 3.05m MAX x 2.01m Into Bay )
Is fitted with a range of wall and base units, Sink/ Drainer, Part Tiling, Electric Cooker & Hob, Tiled Floor, Plumbing for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/ Freezer, Door to Utility Room/ Conservatory, Double Glazed Window
Stairs from Inner Hall, Loft Access, Double Glazed Window
Bedroom One 19' 1" Into Recess x 11' 1" MAX ( 5.82m Into Recess x 3.38m MAX )
Double Glazed Window, Built in Wardrobes, Fan Light, Dimmer Spot Lights, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Bedroom Two 11' 8" MAX x 10' 10" MAX ( 3.56m MAX x 3.30m MAX )
Double Glazed Window, Radiator
Double Glazed Window, Towel Rail, Radiator, Bath, Shower, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Spot Lights, Part Tiling
West Facing, Summer House
Power, Up and Over Doors, Double Glazed Window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60172937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO106954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.