Studio flat for saleRichmond Avenue, Bognor Regis
- First Floor Apartment
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Communal Gardens
- CHAIN FREE
This CHAIN FREE, 2nd floor, apartment is located on the outskirts of Bognor Regis & close to the shops in Aldwick. The property comprises of an open plan living/dining/bedroom, a separate, modern kitchen & bathroom, a walk-in storage cupboard, gas central heating, double glazing & allocated parking.
The apartment can be found through the communal entrance hall, up the stairs or lift & on the second floor. Through the front door you will find a private entrance hall with doors to the modern bathroom and the living/dining/bedroom. The living/dining area could be separated from the bedroom area by a curtain. Doors from the living/dining area open to the modern kitchen and the walk-in storage cupboard. The property also features gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. It is located on the outskirts of Bognor Regis town & close to the shops & beach at Aldwick. Call us today to book your appointment to view this 'little gem' internally.
Door from communal landing, storage cupboard and door to the lounge area.
Modern bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and lino floor.
Lounge/dining Area 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, two telephone points, TV point, wall mounted telephone entry system, opening to bedroom/dining area and doors to kitchen and walk-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Area 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Walk-In Storage Cupboard 5' 2" x 3' 10" ( 1.57m x 1.17m )
(Could possible be used as a utility room if plumbing was added)
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, space for further low level appliance and lino floor.
You will find a pleasant communal entrance hall which leads from the communal entrance, up the stairs or lift to the second floor where you will find a private & secure front door to the apartment.
Beautifully maintained & well stocked borders surround the communal gardens which are mostly laid to lawn and surround the building. Allocated parking can be found to the rear of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60172955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.