Retail Property (high street) for saleButtyful, Houghton Street, Bury, BL9
925 sq. ft.
- 925 sq ft (85 sq m)
- SANDWICH / CORNER SHOP BUSINESS
- RESIDENTIAL AREA WALKING DISTANCE FROM TOWN CENTRE
- EQUIPMENT / FIXTURES AND FITTINGS INCLUDED
- FREE STREET PARKING
- LEASEHOLD OR FREEHOLD PREMISES
- FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT
Currently a sandwich shop business with the option to lease the business however ideally the vendor is looking to sell the premises. The property comprises main ground floor retail with seating area and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there is modern one bedroom flat and garage to the rear.
The Property is located close to several schools / colleges and located within a predominantly residential area, walking distance from numerous professional businesses and the town centre. There is scope to convert back into a residential property for any owner occupiers interested.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60173519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.