2 bedroom cottage for saleHildesley Court, East Ilsley, Newbury
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- South-west facing Conservatory
- Downstairs Cloakroom / Shower Room
- Two double bedrooms, with wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Easily accessible boarded loft for storage
- Adjacent Garage, with lighting and power points
- Private terrace garden
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.Hildesley Court, a collection of 13 cottages and 7 apartments, was completed in 1986 and is set around an attractive courtyard garden, alongside the village pond and under the lee of St Mary’s church. In the village of East Ilsley there are two public houses, and a village shop and post office in nearby Compton.The properties are built around two landscaped courtyards, mostly laid to lawn, with attractive seating areas. Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system and Internet supermarket shopping, laundry room, and a guest suite is available for visitors to stay.Excellent road communications and well located off the A34 with good access to Newbury (8 Miles), Oxford (17 miles) and 6 miles from J13 of the M4.150 year lease (from 1998), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the Estate Managers on 01635 281302.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60173903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6735521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.