4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAdmiral Walker Road, Beverley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful Family Home In Central Location
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Stunning Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Car Port, Off Street Parking & Rear Garden
This stunning family home in a PRESTIGIOUS CENTRAL LOCATION includes lounge & sitting room with open fireplaces, a spacious dining sun room with fitted kitchen, FOUR BEDROOMS and loft room, beautiful master en-suite and bathroom. Parking available with CAR PORT, driveway plus rear garden.
This unique and truly stunning family home offers spacious, light and open accommodation throughout. Situated in a superb central location in Beverley, the property includes entrance hall, cloakroom, traditional style lounge with open fireplace and bay window, additional sitting room opening to a dining sun room with bi-folding doors and skylights, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, four bedrooms with two with feature fireplaces and bay windows, beautiful master en-suite, family bathroom and additional boarded out loft room. Outside the property benefits from a gravelled driveway providing off street parking plus a car port. There is also a well maintained lawned garden with decking area. Properties rarely become available in this prestigious location, and viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
With dado rail, picture rail, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator, front window and front door.
With wash hand basin, wc and radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" plus bay x 12' 11" max ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.94m max )
With picture rail, open fireplace with hearth and surround, radiator and double-glazed front bay window.
Sitting Room 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
With picture rail, open fireplace with hearth and surround, serving hatch and radiator.
Dining Sun Room 25' x 8' 9" ( 7.62m x 2.67m )
With picture rail, radiator, double-glazed rear and side windows, double-glazed skylights, double-glazed French doors and double-glazed bi-folding doors.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' 5" max ( 4.29m x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen with upstand, tiled window sill, wall and base units, work surfaces and serving hatch. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven and grill with five ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer plus door to car port.
Stairs from hallway with fixed ladder to loft room.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.62m )
With radiator, double-glazed front and rear windows and double-glazed Velux window.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator, double-glazed side window and double-glazed rear Velux window.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" max into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.85m max into bay x 3.28m max )
With picture rail, feature fireplace, radiator and double-glazed rear bay window.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" plus bay x 11' 4" max ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.45m max )
With picture rail, feature fireplace, radiator and double-glazed front bay window.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' ( 2.67m x 2.13m )
With picture rail, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, airing cupboard, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Boarded out with lighting and rear skylight.
Gravelled driveway set within hedged perimeters.
Rear decking area leading to lawned garden with mature shrubs and borders plus side access to car port, all set within walled and fenced perimeters.
Car Port 15' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.97m )
With power, lighting, door to kitchen and door to garden.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60174392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.