3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Fakenham
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 -£150,000
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Long Garden
- Viewing Essential!
Attention First Time Buyers & Buy To Let Investors, mid terraced house with 2/3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen-breakfast room, long garden and parking within walking distance to the town centre. Viewing is highly recommended!!
Lounge 11' x 11' maximum ( 3.35m x 3.35m maximum )
Entrance door to the front. Open brick fireplace with tiled hearth, television and telephone points, storage heater and ceiling coving. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 10" x 11' ( 3.30m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Vinyl flooring, storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Door to the first floor landing.
Plumbing for washing machine and UPVC door to side leading outside.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Vinyl flooring, storage heater, heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' maximum ( 3.35m x 3.35m maximum )
Storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to front, television point..
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access. UPVC double glazed window to rear, television point.
UPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a parking space for one vehicle. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, patio seating area, shed with power and light, a variety of plants and shrubs and vegetable garden.
The property has rights of access across the neighbouring property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60175745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.