5 bedroom detached house for saleEvergreen Way, WOKINGHAM
Offers in Excess of £650,000
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Popular Buttercups Development
- Two Reception Rooms, UPVC Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Four Further Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway Parking for 5 Cars
This beautifully presented detached home has been extended to provide good size family accommodation throughout. The property is situated on the popular Buttercups Development which is ideally located within 1 mile of Wokingham Town Centre & Mainline Railway Station.
This beautifully presented detached family home is situated on the popular Buttercups Development in the lovely market town of Wokingham which offers a variety of shops, cafes & restaurants. Wokingham Mainline Station is within 1 mile and provides access to London Waterloo & Reading.
Viewing of this lovely family home is highly recommended.
Lounge 18' 5" x 12' ( 5.61m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
Re-Fitted Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.87m )
Landing & Study Area
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.56m x 3.10m plus door recess )
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Bedroom Five 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Lovely Rear Garden
Driveway Parking For 5 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60175751.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.