2 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Detached Luxury Holiday Lodge
- Approx. 28 Year Lease
- Stunning Lakeside Position
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area & Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower & Walk-In Wardrobes
- Second Bedroom With Built-in Wardrobes
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
This luxury lodge offers westerly views across the picturesque lake. Accommodation comprises of a light, triple aspect living/dining room which opens into a modern kitchen, 2 beds with walk-in wardrobes & a family bathroom. The property benefits from decking areas & off road parking for 3+ vehicles.
Do not miss your fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached, luxury, lodge situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Features include an open plan living/dining room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling which opens up through French doors onto decking which is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful views across the stunning lake. The lodge has two double bedrooms, the master has an en-suite shower room and both have walk-in wardrobes. The property also has a bathroom. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing & parking for approx. three vehicles. This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post. Offered with approximately 28 years remaining on the lease, this property could make an ideal rental investment, a weekend fishing retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad.
Frosted double glazed door to side, two cupboards (1 housing central heating boiler & 1 for storage), radiator, wall mounted heating control and doors to living/dining room, bedroom 1, 2 & the bathroom.
Living/dining Area 19' 2" x 18' 1" ( 5.84m x 5.51m )
Triple aspect, double glazed windows, double glazed French doors on to decking, two radiators, TV point, fireplace with electric fire and open to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
The kitchen is separated from the living/dining area by a breakfast bar. The kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, Sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to side. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, slim line dishwasher and tall standing fridge/freezer and lino floor.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point and doors to the en-suite shower room and the walk-in wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower Room
Frosted, double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, medicine cabinet with light and shaver point, extractor fan, tiling and lino floor.
Shelving with hanging rails.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted wardrobes with shelves and hanging rail and matching bedside cabinets and door to the walk-in wardrobe.
Shelving with hanging rails.
Frosted, double glazed window to side, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin, WC, medicine cabinet with light and shaver point, extractor fan and lino floor.
Decking with balustrades & spindles to front. The decking is accessed by gated steps from the front & French doors from the Living/Dining Area. It is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful views across the stunning lake.
Decking with balustrades & spindles to side. The decking is accessed by gated steps, the front door and steps from the rear garden where two metal storage sheds can be found.
Off Road Parking
Parking bays can be found either side of the property which provide space to park approx. 3 vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.