3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnsley Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- **GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £85,000**
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Kitchen / Diner
- Lounge; Downstairs WC
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £85,000** This three bedroom mid-terrace house is excellently presented throughout and features a spacious kitchen / diner, newly fitted shower room, downstairs w/c, lounge with log burner and a new gas combination boiler. Great first time purchase. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
We are pleased to present this three bedroom mid-terrace house excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. The property is situated in Moorends and offers a great variety of day to day shopping facilities in Thorne town centre together with high street banks, health centre, primary schools and Trinity Academy School. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, cloakroom to the ground floor, three bedrooms and newly fitted shower room to the first floor. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
PVCu double glazed entrance door. New carpet in the entrance hall and the stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.34m x 4.01m )
Fitted with double glazed bow window to the front, laminate flooring and an open fire place with marble hearth and log burner. Double radiator, television and telephone points. There is a storage cupboard with a double glazed window and housing a new gas combination boiler and the electrical box.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.33m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear. Fitted with wall and base units with roll top wood effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Space for oven and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Having a door opening into the garden, tiled flooring, radiator and understairs store cupboard.
Having double glazed window to the rear, low level flush WC and tiled flooring.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Loft access and a new carpet.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 13' 2" ( 3.25m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and double radiator. Laminate flooring, television point and a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a double glazed window to the front and double radiator. Laminate flooring and television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.96m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, double radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear. A newly fitted shower room with double shower with dual shower heads and sliding glass door, vanity unit and sink, WC with button flush and chrome towel radiator.
There is a lawned front garden set behind a brick boundary wall with folding wrought iron gates leading to a paved car standing. There is a footpath and ginnel access shared with NO.21 Barnsley Road and the rear garden having panelled fencing and featuring a concrete patio area to the back of the house with a lawned garden beyond. A garden shed is provided.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60177644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.