6 bedroom detached house for saleCarman Road, Renton, Dumbarton
Sold STC £295,000
- 6 large versatile bedrooms
- Traditional features
- Good sized kitchen
- Mezzanine with a separate shower room, WC and bathroom
- Mature gardens
Allen and Harris are delighted to present "Dunleven" an extraordinary 6 bedroom detached villa on an elevated plot in a secluded pocket in Renton. The property has recently been refurbished to a high specification keeping many of the astonishing traditional features.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present "Dunleven" an extraordinary 6 bedroom detached villa on an elevated plot in a secluded pocket in Renton. The property has recently been refurbished to a high specification with many of the astonishing traditional features remaining such as the decorative ceiling plasterwork and fire places among other features. The property is surrounded by mature gardens.
The property is large in stature and offers a versatile layout of accommodation. On the ground floor you are greeted by a grand reception hallway. On your right you have a sizable reception room with a traditional fireplace along with a stunning bay window. On the left there is an ample sized lounge. Also on the ground floor there is a versatile room that could be used either as a bedroom or a study/sitting room. The kitchen is also on the ground floor which contains lovely traditional features along with the modern feel of a recently renovated kitchen. You can also access a boiler room, a utility room and a downstairs WC/shower room from the kitchen. Going up the stairs before you get to the upper floor of the property there is a mezzanine which has a separate bathroom, WC and a shower room. Proceeding up the stairs there are 5 good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom being particularly striking as it comprises a bay window.
The property is positioned on a row of only 3 traditional red stone villas, this one being the one middle.
This is a must view.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 5" into bay window x 14' over fireplace ( 5.92m into bay window x 4.27m over fireplace )
Dining Room 12' 8" x 13' 6" ( 3.86m x 4.11m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 7" over units x 12' 7" over units ( 4.14m over units x 3.84m over units )
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" x 7' 2" over units ( 2.31m x 2.18m over units )
Master Bedroom 19' 6" into bay window x 13' 7" ( 5.94m into bay window x 4.14m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 4 12' 8" x 13' 8" ( 3.86m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 5 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.