4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShobnall Road, Burton-On-Trent
Sold STC £199,950
- Fantastic semi-detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom and wet room
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway parking
- Viewing essential
*** FANTASTIC SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME *** Viewing is a must of this SPACIOUS semi-detached house with two reception rooms, modern refitted kitchen and bathroom, PARKING and four bedrooms. Call us now to arrange your viewing before you miss out!
Burton's world-renowned reputation for brewing is celebrated in its museums - with real ales still brewed today and new traditions created with the first annual Burton Jazz Festival in 2013. The town's Brewhouse Arts Centre hosts regular performances, amateur and professional productions, with Burton's cinema for the latest release. Shopping is excellent, monthly local Farmers' Markets for fresh produce and Coopers Square and the Octagon Centre offer high street names and chic coffee and patisserie spots.
This fantastic four bedroom semi detached house must be viewed to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer! The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining room, a modern spacious refitted kitchen / breakfast room and wet room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a modern refitted bathroom and on the second floor is the fourth bedroom. Outside you have driveway parking along with front and rear gardens. Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer so call one of our experienced negotiators now on 01283 530 169.
Double glazed door and window to side elevation.
Single glazed door to side elevation, ceiling light point and doors off to:
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 13' into recess ( 4.62m into bay x 3.96m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place, central heating radiator, telephone socket and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 12' 11" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, fire place, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 21' 8" x 8' 2" plus bay window ( 6.60m x 2.49m plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to side elevation, double glazed door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and door to:
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, walk in shower, tiled to splashback areas, central heating radiator, loft access and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to the forth bedroom and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 1" plus wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.38m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' into recess ( 3.63m x 3.05m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 13' plus door recess x 8' 3" ( 3.96m plus door recess x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to walls and floor.
Bedroom Four 13' 1" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.99m max x 3.53m max )
L-shaped room, double glazed window to side elevation, storage heater and ceiling light point.
Landscaped rear garden, patio areas, lawn area and a variety and plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60182405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.