2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEdgefield Close, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £215,000
- Beautifully improved and renovated
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Large sunny garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Low maintenance flooring
- Open plan living accommodation
READY TO MOVE INTO! A much improved stylish two bedroom detached bungalow situated on a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular suburb of Old Catton. The property enjoys fully modernised and stylish accommodation. An early viewing is essential.
Entrance Hall / Utility Area
With entrance door, tiled wood effect flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights and column radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, wood effect tiled flooring and TV point.
Open Plan Living Space 32' 6" x 17' 9" max narrowing to 8' 7" ( 9.91m x 5.41m max narrowing to 2.62m )
Two uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to the side aspects, feature recess wood burner, wall mounted light fittings, column radiator and smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights,
Fitted with quality shaker style kitchen units with soft close drawers, solid wood worksurfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, plumbing and space for dishwasher, built in microwave, oven and grill, space for American style fridge freezer, feature island unit with breakfast bar and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with bi-folding glass doors and rainwater head with heated towel rail, shaver point, wall mounted light fitting, fully tiled walls, wood effect tiled flooring, smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, wood effect tiled flooring, radiator, smooth ceiling and wall mounted light fittings.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway for at least three vehicles. The side garden is mainly laid to lawn with low maintenance gravel beds with inset shrubs, dwarf walling to the side and brick weave patio areas off the living accommodation. There is a personal door to the garage and a gate leading to the parking area.
Garage 8' 1" x 19' 4" ( 2.46m x 5.89m )
With power, lights and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60183227.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.