3 bedroom detached house for saleEskham, Lincolnshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Rural property with no neighbours
- 3.5 acres(sts) inc large pond, paddock and gardens
- Stunning panoramic views
- Live/Work possibility via large outbuilding (stp)
- Particularly spacious and individual accommodation
Positioned in open rural countryside with no neighbouring property and superb panoramic views, this individual detached modern residence has mature grounds of 3.5 acres (subject to survey) to include formal gardens with a wildlife pond fed by a private borehole beyond, a grass paddock of around 2.3 acres and a substantial versatile outbuilding which provides garaging/workshop and a large studio. The extent of the rooms belies the size of the property as this house is full of space and the floor area exceeds that of many four and five bedroom properties. 3 double bedrooms, 2 ensuite shower rooms, family bathroom, large dining hall and landing, two further reception rooms, superb kitchen and glazed breakfast room, utility and study/bedroom 4, cloaks/WC large attached garage. See brochure for full details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60186590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134002903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Rural & Equestrian, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.