6 bedroom detached house for salePerranwell, Goonhavern, Truro, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
Appletree Meadow is a brand new, contemporary and impressive 6 bedroom family home located in a superb countryside setting yet a short drive to the north Cornish coastline. The property has been designed and built to an extremely high standard, which is evident in every room combining the quality of the materials and standard of finish which makes this property highly desirable. Every modern luxury has been provided for and these, combined with spacious and flexible accommodation, create a wonderful family home providing a north facing outlook over the gardens and surrounding countryside.
Internally the well proportioned accommodation is spread over three floors incorporating beautifully finished reception rooms and bedrooms, a bespoke quality kitchen with integrated appliances and white sanitary ware with attractive feature surrounds. All modern electronic technology has been accounted for with sophisticated lighting throughout, Sky plus points fitted in the sitting room, kitchen and all bedrooms plus solar panelling on the roof space providing additional support for the heating.
The kitchen is of particular note due not only to its impressive size but also due to the comprehensive range of fitted appliances with base and wall mounted storage but also the wonderful double Aga. At the end of the kitchen is a separate snug area where our clients have a number of sofas and a television. This generous family space, built within the kitchen, really is an outstanding room overall and one in which a family will no doubt spend countless hours.
Externally there is a long sweeping driveway which leads to a double garage linked to the main house by the utility room. Alongside the garage is an external staircase which leads to a spacious room above the garage which could be converted into a self contained study area if any potential purchaser wished to work from home but away from the main residence.
There is also open planning permission which was granted at the same time as permission was sought to build Appletree Meadow to create and develop a detached annexe adjacent to the main residence. Further plans available upon request.
The gardens and grounds are mainly laid to lawn with the house sitting centrally within its plot.
All of this combined with careful thought and planning prior to and during construction have made this an exceptional house which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
• A beautifully constructed 6 bedroom family home
• Accommodation spread over three floors
• Spacious entrance hallway leading to all ground floor accommodation
• Duel aspect sitting room with open fireplace
• Dining room with French doors leading into the kitchen / breakfast area
• Comprehensively fitted kitchen / breakfast area with double Aga
• Snug area with French doors leading to the rear gardens
• Separate utility room with door leading into the double garage
• Double garage with two up and over doors
• Four first floor bedrooms, two of which provide en suite facilities
• Family bathroom with bath and separate double shower cubicle
• Two second floor bedrooms with one providing en suite shower room facilities
• Study area also located on the second floor area
• Generous driveway parking and lawned front and rear gardens
• External staircase leading to a room above the double garage offering further accommodation potential
• Planning permission granted to develop a detach annexe adjacent to the main house
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV150129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.