2 bedroom terraced house for saleLower High Street, Burford, Oxfordshire
- Central Burford location
- Grade II listed with splendid original features
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga
- 1st floor sitting room with open fireplace
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom, one en-suite WC and hand basin
- Enclosed courtyard garden to rear
- Oil fired central heating
Listed house with plenty of character on Burford High Street.
This charming three storey Grade II listed house is located in the heart of Burford town with immediate access to all local amenities. It retains some splendid original features including exposed timber frames and the sitting room has a large open fireplace and wooden floorboards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60188384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.