3 bedroom house for saleChurch Street, Winslow
- Wonderful period home in the heart of the conservation area
- Spacious accommodation over three floors
- Kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Sitting room with further upstairs living room
- Two large cellar rooms
- 3 large bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Private courtyard garden
A Charming Semi-Detached House in Historic Winslow
A rarely available three storey semi detached Victorian house in the heart of the Conservation area in Church Street within walking distance of the high street and its amenities. Offering spacious accommodation with three reception rooms, kitchen, private courtyard garden. Two cellar rooms. Lots of character and good size rooms - unusual property which should be viewed.
Front door to small hall with door to
Breakfast room: window to the side and rear, fireplace, fitted cupboards
Kitchen: with range of fitted floor and eye level cupboards, window overlooking courtyard and stable door providing access, further door to other side, space for gas cooker, space for washing machine
Sitting room: fireplace with open fire, window to front
from small inner hall with parquee floor door with steps down to
Cellar: two rooms
from hall, stairs up to first floor
Reception room/bedroom with window to side and rear, cupboard housing boiler, door to
Bathroom: with panelled bath, low level WC, wash basin set in cupboard, window to side aspect
Bedroom: window to front, fitted cupboard
Stairs to second floor
Bedroom: window to front aspect, fitted cupboards
Bedroom: Window to side, airing cupboard
There is a walled courtyard at the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60189383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN160115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wilkinson Partnership, Winslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.